T & K Binocular Harness Giveaway

Maddog58

FNG
Going mule deer hunting and helping my 88yr old uncle on his deer , elk hunt. Going to be epic in Colorado

musty

FNG
I'm excited to hunt birds with the dog this year. Always a good time. Thanks for the chance!

03mossy

WKR
No western adventures in the schedule for me and my son this year just looking forward to the annual deer hunt on the family farm. It’s the one time a year I get to hunt with my dad, sister and brothers. Always a good time.

jpmulk

WKR
Looking forward to 4 day archery elk hunt in montana with my dad. Thanks for the chance.

czgunner

FNG
Awesome! Just bought my first bow, looking forward to getting a deer. Thanks for the opportunity to win great gear!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rifle elk in about 6hrs to fill a freezer or 2. I tried stopping by your shop earlier this summer and must have missed you. Was excited to make a stop and get hands on your stuff and could use one of your suppressor wraps.

WA209

FNG
several overnight small game hunting trips late September in the Sierras with the wife and kids!

Gonewest

WKR
Nice looking harness. I’m going to check it out.

Late November Montana deer hunt.

gabenzeke

WKR
Didn't draw any tags out west this year, but I'm going to take my son on a few hunts locally and that's just as cool if you ask me.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Good on you making solid stuff and supporting the group here.

It the harness arrived before end of September I’d use it chasing bears, end of October I’ll be out w the hoards of public land elk hunters.

MEdude

Lil-Rokslider
It will be a White-Tailed Deer hunt in the North Maine woods for me this fall.

Generous gesture to the Rokslide community, Thanks!

jtevanMT

Lil-Rokslider
Backpack archery elk in MT for 10 days followed by rifle WT deer and elk in November.