T & K Binocular Harness Giveaway

MT_Fin

WKR
Didn’t fair well in the draws, so doe antelope in SW MT and general tags. So this year will be focused on getting my 14yr old his first antelope then first buck and/or elk and my 11yr old daughter her first deer.

Looking forward to those hunts the most.

Thanks T&K for the opportunity!

Drenalin

WKR.
Bear hunt next month. For someone who eats crayons, you designed a hell of slick looking bino harness :sneaky:

I’ve got a couple hunts planned but the one I’m looking forward to most is my sons elk B tag he drew close to home.

Hunting . I have been taking care of my wife for 3 yrs. She had a stroke , then 2 colon surgery's. She is a lot better, and I will be able to hunt a couple hours a few days a week for Whitetail deer.
Thanks!!

intunegp

WKR
Looking forward to late season cow elk because that's all I can squeeze in this year! Thanks for the opportunity!

MNGrouser

Lil-Rokslider
Right now I'm most looking forward to early season goose hunting. But that is only because it opens this Sunday in MN and I'll be in a layout blind listening to the young (dumb) geese come in to my dekes.

Overall I'm most excited for Montana mule deer with my dad. He is 72 and has already outlived my grandpa by quite a bit. I never know which hunt will be my last with him so I don't pass up an opportunity.

Thanks for doing this.

Weldor

WKR
Looking forward to helping my buddy on his Cow Elk hunt. Then headed to Texas for a Deer hunt.

Trldad

FNG
Thanks for the opportunity. I am looking forward to a Maine Bear hunt this fall in October. Can't wait to get away and in the woods.