SWFA website updated; More to come in 2024

My hope is that they have a stable supply of 3-9 HD and 1-6 HD. I’ll deal with the turrets and the weight for a stable enough supply chain. Zero stop makes me happy.

You know this tree reticle is disappointing but not terribly surprising. Little ol' SWFA is wanting to make money like all these big optics companies. Why wouldn’t they do that what the big companies are doing? Those PRS fellas spend more on scopes than my first truck cost. Let’s just hope the company engages with the hunting community before they go too far down the wandering zero path. I’d love to see them on the same sort of path Stocky’s is on.

You know this tree reticle is disappointing but not terribly surprising. Little ol' SWFA is wanting to make money like all these big optics companies. Why wouldn’t they do that what the big companies are doing? Those PRS fellas spend more on scopes than my first truck cost. Let’s just hope the company engages with the hunting community before they go too far down the wandering zero path. I’d love to see them on the same sort of path Stocky’s is on.
Rokscope! I want a 3-9x with parralax adjustment and an illuminated center dot. Make the outside rokslide green. I'd buy 3 of them.

Swappable turrets
Zero stop
e0d21b2409ad4b1dabb7b2a96585df99.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5e2fdffde992f688505d338c980da36f.png

e01e07e7a01eb8b36efb5fd2c53a7c6c.png

401656577358f799a06091e30451d7e7.png
Is there a link to the article or do you have to be subscribed? I’ve been searching for it this morning and have come up empty.

I'll just be over here praying for a 3-15 HD model with swappable turrets, floating center cross hair, no tree, zero stop, and a fatter thread in throw lever.

How about it say “Rokslide Special” on the box and nothing on the scope. The green illuminated dot would be good too. See, compromise!

This has me wondering if the backorders will be the new version or old, and the delay was a combo of product line changes and the outdoor boom of 2020-2022.
Oh no I never even thought of that

Will the internals be the same? Will gen 2 be just as reliable as gen 1?

So I was talking more about engaging the community directly through Rockslide to get feedback on product development. Doing a RokScope would be a much bigger task than creating a custom stock. The manufacturing process and supply line for scopes is a lot more complex. It happens on the other side of the planet.

Is there a link to the article or do you have to be subscribed? I’ve been searching for it this morning and have come up empty.

I just bought the digital edition
Any specific question?

Elevation is still 5 mils per rev.
I think I hit all the high points, it is a very short article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought the digital edition
Any specific question?

Elevation is still 5 mils per rev.
I think I hit all the high points, it is a very short article
Nothing specific. Just wanted to read the article and see if there were any other items discussed.

Thanks for posting the cliff notes

Back