SWFA website updated; More to come in 2024

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
Posted 3 days ago. Ilya talks a bit about the SWFA line. More importantly, he drops tidbits about what's coming afterward.

Below are the important snippets from the first hour. (I didn't watch the second hour)
Video's timestamp followed by Ilya quotes in bold. Followed by my opinion on what he's actually saying, in red

2:38 "I cannot release all info for the entire product line, but I can talk a little bit about the fixed power scopes"
The variable powers are also being redone

22:20 "I don't know what they will do with other scopes in the line price-wise.... But you're not going to see a huge price increase on the models like this one (Ilya referring to a fixed 10x), where most of the changes are just turrets and some labeling (laser engraving)"
There are more substantial changes being made to the variable power line compared to the fixed power line

27:37 "The original Milquad reticle... is going to persist (stay an option)"
Wasn't sure if this was news to anyone else but it was to me, and I am glad to hear it.

31:45 "The fixed powered scopes are not getting illumination"
He specifically singled out the fixed power scopes here. This, in combination with the second quote makes me believe the variable powered scopes are getting illuminated.

36:25 "other (scopes) are coming out later, (but) the fixed powers are first, 6, 10, 12, and 16x are going to hit the market sometime this summer"
Reiteration that the other SWFA scopes are getting revamped after the fixed powers are released.

BLJ

WKR
Posted 3 days ago. Ilya talks a bit about the SWFA line. More importantly, he drops tidbits about what's coming afterward.

Below are the important snippets from the first hour. (I didn't watch the second hour)
Video's timestamp followed by Ilya quotes in bold. Followed by my opinion on what he's actually saying, in red

2:38 "I cannot release all info for the entire product line, but I can talk a little bit about the fixed power scopes"
The variable powers are also being redone

22:20 "I don't know what they will do with other scopes in the line price-wise.... But you're not going to see a huge price increase on the models like this one (Ilya referring to a fixed 10x), where most of the changes are just turrets and some labeling (laser engraving)"
There are more substantial changes being made to the variable power line compared to the fixed power line

27:37 "The original Milquad reticle... is going to persist (stay an option)"
Wasn't sure if this was news to anyone else but it was to me, and I am glad to hear it.

31:45 "The fixed powered scopes are not getting illumination"
He specifically singled out the fixed power scopes here. This, in combination with the second quote makes me believe the variable powered scopes are getting illuminated.

36:25 "other (scopes) are coming out later, (but) the fixed powers are first, 6, 10, 12, and 16x are going to hit the market sometime this summer"
Reiteration that the other SWFA scopes are getting revamped after the fixed powers are released.
Sounds positive but, I don’t think anyone wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.