Swarovski X5 vs Z5

I am looking to lighten up my setup. I have an X5i 3-18 on my rifle, but it is heavy. I can save almost one pound by replacing with a Z5i BT. My current setup is close to 11 lbs. This is a hunting rifle only, and gets shot a couple times a year. I know the Z5 is one inch vs 30mm on the X. Once concern is if the tracking is as good or near as reliable as the X5 bulletproof scope I am currently using.
Thoughts on what I should do please...

The X5 isn't what I would call bullet proof but it is more reliable than the Z5. I understand wanting to save weight but if you plan to dial I'd avoid a Z5.

FNG
I have a z5 and I worry about damaging the turret just because it sticks up so high. Hasn’t happened yet but time will tell. Other than that I really like it. I have no experience with x5.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I am looking to lighten up my setup. I have an X5i 3-18 on my rifle, but it is heavy. I can save almost one pound by replacing with a Z5i BT. My current setup is close to 11 lbs. This is a hunting rifle only, and gets shot a couple times a year. I know the Z5 is one inch vs 30mm on the X. Once concern is if the tracking is as good or near as reliable as the X5 bulletproof scope I am currently using.
Thoughts on what I should do please...
The tracking on the Z5 isn't nearly as consistent as the X5.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SDHNTR

WKR
Carry the weight. The Z5 has plastic turrets and an egg shell thin tube. Great glass, crap construction. I used to own a bunch of Z series. They are light and have excellent glass, but that’s where the good qualities stop.

jaredg

Lil-Rokslider
I own both. If you are going to dial, X5. For set it and forget it, nothing wrong with any of the Z series

TheWhitetailNut

Lil-Rokslider
I see alot more problems on the internet than I've experienced in real life. I do 90% of my hunting with one 2012ish Z5. Probably got 900 rounds and 600 adjustments in it and I cant think of a time the bullet elevation was not what I expected. I bought another for my daughter 2 years ago and It does feel different. My only complaint is I only get about 650 yards of adjustment with a 200 yd. zero.