Sold Swarovski STS HD 65 - 20-60 Eyepiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHenderson

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased it used in 2015 from Outdoorsman’s and based on serial number it has a manufacture date of 2005. It is an HD model. I have used it, but in great shape and cannot see any scratches on lenses. Comes with factory hard case and a cabela’s neoprene cover. I replaced the eyepiece rubber cover at some point (original in the case) and I also attached a small rope to objective cover to keep it attached (see pics - tied the rope around the housing against the sunshade and drilled a small hole in objective cover). I have also put Velcro on the lenses covers and side to keep lenses covers from flapping in the wind. Will also throw in the long arca rail seen in pic which helps balancing it on lightweight tripods.

NO PROBLEMS with this spotter. Just going lighter and angled based on my needs for a spotter.

$1450 shipped to your door in lower 48. PayPal only.

Please feel free to text or call me with any questions!

Brian Henderson
918-441-8222IMG_6911.jpegIMG_6912.jpegIMG_6913.jpegIMG_6914.jpegIMG_6915.jpegIMG_6916.jpegIMG_6917.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
B

BHenderson

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you! I am sure going to miss this straight body for glassing from the truck!!!

I have dropped the price again and made a correction on the date of manufacture in the description. I did buy it in 2015, but it was used and I assumed it was pretty new from its condition. After an inquiry from somebody looking at it on here, I checked the serial number and it looks like it has a manufacture date on body and eyepiece of 2005 (Serial #U75xxxxxxx - you take first 2 digits after letter and add 1930). I didn’t even realize it was that old until I looked at that… Based on that I am LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN to $1450 which is basically 1/2 price from a new one and getting swaro HD glass. I want to be totally up front with anybody looking at it. This scope has been a workhorse for me and still going strong!

renagde

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thank you! I am sure going to miss this straight body for glassing from the truck!!!

I have dropped the price again and made a correction on the date of manufacture in the description. I did buy it in 2015, but it was used and I assumed it was pretty new from its condition. After an inquiry from somebody looking at it on here, I checked the serial number and it looks like it has a manufacture date on body and eyepiece of 2005 (Serial #U75xxxxxxx - you take first 2 digits after letter and add 1930). I didn’t even realize it was that old until I looked at that… Based on that I am LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN to $1450 which is basically 1/2 price from a new one and getting swaro HD glass. I want to be totally up front with anybody looking at it. This scope has been a workhorse for me and still going strong!
Is this for sure HD? I was thinking HD wasn’t until mid 2010s.

OP
B

BHenderson

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As show by these pics, it is marked as HD on wheel and scope body appropriately. And you can see the serial number here if you want to check into it. All I could find on the range of manufacture dates of ATS/STS’s is some stuff from a birding forum that I will attach here that says swaro did make them pre-2010 and they are HD if marked as such. Hope this helps!IMG_6923.jpegIMG_6924.jpegIMG_6925.pngIMG_6926.png

Status
Not open for further replies.