Swarovski repair time

Has anyone sent in a pair of binos to have the armor replaced recently? If so, how long did it take to get them back?

Thank you,

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a pair of SLC's back; took about 8 weeks for a rebuild with new armor. I am 2 months out on a rifle scope; still waiting.

Gaspowered

FNG
Classified Approved
Just received mine back from SONA.
New objectives, new prisms and new armor.
A little over 10 weeks.

Cheers

bigmike23

Lil-Rokslider
Sent in my NL pures last season due to a crappy feeling focus wheel. Turn around was about 5 months. Gotta be patient

eltaco

WKR
Good to know on these lead times.

Is there a cost associated with these repairs?

Gaspowered

FNG
Classified Approved
Good to know on these lead times.

Is there a cost associated with these repairs?

As Lawnboi mentioned, when you send in the optic, SONA will assess the condition and determine what is covered by warranty and what is not.
I had a scratch on one of the ocular lenses of my SLC's that I wanted replaced.
After their assessment, SONA also said the prisms needed to be replaced as well as the focus mechanism.
The total cost to me was $37 for the scratched ocular lens.
They ended up replacing both oculars, prisms, focus mechanism and wound up giving me a totally new chassis and armor, all for $37.

Cheers

Last edited:
Atx Button stuck, was answered first thing this am when they opened and was shipped a Fed Ex label. I had a Z5 in the past that wouldn’t track correctly and it was about 2 weeks. Hope this doesn’t have to go to Austria I have a stone sheep hunt this August. Paying for expedited service just to be safe. I was told 95% of stuff can be fixed stateside. See how this works out.
IMG_7544.jpeg

ljalberta

WKR
Good info here. I’m going to shop in my SLCs for a servicing, but I’ll be waiting until December I think.