Swarovski NL PURE VS EL RANGE TA **Updated 5/4/22**

nhgt_fd

FNG
NL ergonomics make it more steady compared to EL. FoV is the most obvious difference, but somehow being able to keep 12 power steady is attractive.

Brummie75

FNG
Well, the wait is over. Travis finished his review and it's live on our homepage. It may cost me more money too because I just bought the 12x42 NL and am very happy with them but now feel like I may "need" the EL Range TA as well. First-world problems I guess.....

Swarovski 10x42 NL Pure vs EL Range TA
Thanks for this. I’ve tried the old EL Range, and although good, there was a noticeable gap in optical performance to the regular ELs. Sounds like the TA is a significant step up in optical quality.

aznoob

FNG
Are you finally upgrading to alpha glass this year but not sure which Swarovski you want to go with?
I’ll be putting their two most popular models head to head to help you decide what is right for you. I have both of them in 10x42 and will be testing them over the next month or two.
Is there anything in particular you want me to compare?

**Update 5/4/22**

NL Pure vs EL Range TA

5dd84ea3133aeb7aced9613d7387a1ea.jpg

Love the NLs

WILLMCC

FNG
The TA 10x are hard to beat overall. If you are overly concerned with being able to input for wind. In my opinion the best of the bunch.