Swarovski NL 14x52 Delivery Issues?

HvyBeams

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else struggling to receive their NL 14s? I ordered mine June 19. I was #7 on the list and my dealer has received 3 pairs since launch. I was just told a few days ago since I ordered mine before July 15, I can expect them by the end of November. WTH??? Sold my 15s and out $3500 waiting for these. I sent Swarovski an email asking for a phone call, which they totally ignored. Just curious if anyone else is having the same issue.

I've been sitting in the #1 spot on Sport Optics's wait list for about a month. Sold my 12s and missed an opportunity at some here on the classifieds, so I'm binoless going into season which I'm not thrilled about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HONEYBADGER

Lil-Rokslider
I heard them on a podcast confidently saying they would have plenty to meet demand at launch. I chuckled.....salesman will say anything these days.

MtnW

WKR
Seems like many received their pair in the first shipment. Are they out of stock at all dealers?

BBob

WKR
Sounds like the same thing as when the first NL's hit the market. Get on a list or lists and wait. They can only make so many.

OP
H

HvyBeams

Lil-Rokslider
Strange that a customer service rep would be working on Sunday, but here's a response:

Thank you for your email! We at Swarovski Optik are very excited to have received such an enthusiastic response to the launch of the new NL 14x52 binocular. This new binocular represents a significant upgrade for this class of binocular in terms of its ergonomics, weight, clarity, and field of view at this magnification. We are assembling them as quickly as possible to fill orders for our dealers in response to the overwhelming number of orders we've received.

We began shipping units out to dealers at the very end of June, and have been shipping units continuously since. As we are heavily backordered on this product, units are distributed among our dealers to ensure that both large and small dealers are able to fulfill customer orders.

Currently, because these orders are allocated and there is such a great volume of them, the most accurate answer to "when will an order be fulfilled" that we can provide to a dealer is that new orders will likely be fulfilled in early 2025 at this point, orders from mid-July to September are likely to fulfill in November/December, and orders from before mid-July are expected to fill over the next few months as we receive units. Depending on production and delivery rates, “a few months” could include November depending on exactly how many units a dealer has on order.

To summarize, our ability to manufacture these phenomenal binoculars is dwarfed by the ability of our wonderful and enthusiastic customers to order them. We're looking forward to fulfilling your and all of our other customers' orders as quickly as our manufacturing process can do so!

If you have any follow-on questions, please let me know a time between 830AM and 5PM EST on Monday that I can give you a call. Alternatively, I'd be happy to continue corresponding via email!

Best Regards,

David Eickelmann
Customer Service