Swarovski 10x42 rangefinder binoculars

outahand

FNG
Anyone out there that has had any issues with the rangefinder part of the swaro binos not wanting to range past 500 to 600 yrds have owned since new , debating sending them in, any help is appreciated

OP
outahand

outahand

FNG
If they've never ranged past that, send them in. If they suddenly aren't ranging past that, try a new battery first.
You bet have tried several batteries, it just seems to have issues way out there never consistent at distance, probly just send them in and see what they come back like

Brianb3

WKR
Send em soon. Pretty sure they’ll send em to Austria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
Try resetting the diopter setting to center, then perform the adjustment procedure.

I had mine set to a pretty extreme setting from messing with them when new out of the box. Performed the adjustment, and they have worked flawlessly since.

OP
outahand

outahand

FNG
Ok thanks, so may take a while to get em back then

Try resetting the diopter setting to center, then perform the adjustment procedure.

I had mine set to a pretty extreme setting from messing with them when new out of the box. Performed the adjustment, and they have worked flawlessly since.
Thanks ,good tip i will try that, if not of they go

OP
outahand

outahand

FNG

Wanted to thank you for the tip, after trying this they work perfect , saved me sending them out and looking stupid, appreciate it

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
Wanted to thank you for the tip, after trying this they work perfect , saved me sending them out and looking stupid, appreciate it
Outstanding news !!
Just passing along the information that I also learned the hard way.

Exact same thing happened to me on a New Mexico antelope hunt.
I was bemoaning my prized range finding binos to one of my hunting companions. @Unoboats set me straight, with the diopter adjustment fix, and now I am super pleased with my set.

My feeble brain is just one of the reasons that I try to associate myself with smart people.

OP
outahand

outahand

FNG
Outstanding news !!
Just passing along the information that I also learned the hard way.

Exact same thing happened to me on a New Mexico antelope hunt.
I was bemoaning my prized range finding binos to one of my hunting companions. @Unoboats set me straight, with the diopter adjustment fix, and now I am super pleased with my set.

My feeble brain is just one of the reasons that I try to associate myself with smart people.
It should maybe be something swarovski should explain in the manual,as iam sure we are not the only ones that had this problem,i am just glad i didnt have to send em back

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
NEherdbull and I have ocd real bad and have to help each other on a regular basis. Glad it worked out for you both.