WTS Swarovski 10x42 EL

Spence14

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Purchased new from Outdoorsman's last year and includes the stud. Switching to RF Binos and need to get rid of these. Glass is perfect, I have the original box but full transparency, it got a little wet at some point but is still in good shape.

Edited to clarify: the original box got wet in storage. The binos were not in the box and are in perfect condition.

$1650 TYD

IMG_4605.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpegIMG_4610.jpeg

Last edited:

j3h8

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Purchased new from Outdoorsman's last year and includes the stud. Switching to RF Binos and need to get rid of these. Glass is perfect, I have the original box but full transparency, it got a little wet at some point but is still in good shape.

$1650 TYD

View attachment 761168
View attachment 761162View attachment 761161
Optics get wet all the time, why the need to disclose that these got wet? Is there damage from water intrusion?

Nevermind, I am an idiot.
I reread the post and understand now it was the box that got wet.

Last edited:
OP
S

Spence14

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Optics get wet all the time, why the need to disclose that these got wet? Is there damage from water intrusion?

Nevermind, I am an idiot.
I reread the post and understand now it was the box that got wet.

I probably could have worded that better. The binos are in perfect condition. The original box got wet in storage (the binos were not in the box). I guess I felt like I needed to include that because someone may question why the box has water marks.