Sold Swaro NL Pure 10x42 basically brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntWyld

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I bought these new from outdoorsmans and they installed the stud that comes with the binos. I used these for a season or two then sent them into Swarovski for a stuck eye cup and they completely renewed them inside and out with brand new armor, fresh cleaning inside and out, refilled with nitrogen checked alignment, replaced eye cups and covers. They are still vacuum sealed in the plastic from Swaro. Comes with everything originally included plus an outdoorsmans stud and I’ll include an aziak mount for them as well. Asking $2800 shipped PayPal F&F or cover fees, Venmo, Apple also fine. These are basically like buying a brand new pair but at a discounted price. Check my feedback and thanks for looking! IMG_4035.jpegIMG_4036.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Blacktail_Brown

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great price. Free bump. Quick question though: did Swarovski give you any grief about the stud? I have to send mine in and wondering if I need to remove the stud. Also, about how long did it take?

Muleyczy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great price. Free bump. Quick question though: did Swarovski give you any grief about the stud? I have to send mine in and wondering if I need to remove the stud. Also, about how long did it take?
I can respond and give a bump…..I just sent my SLCs in and swaro didn’t say anything about the stud and it took approximately 6-8 weeks turn around

OP
HuntWyld

HuntWyld

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I can respond and give a bump…..I just sent my SLCs in and swaro didn’t say anything about the stud and it took approximately 6-8 weeks turn around
X2 what Muleycrazy said I had the same experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.