SW Wyoming, Casper, Riverton, Lander, Cheyenne best taxidermist?

Mojave

WKR
Anyone have a good taxidermist who delivers on time, and produces good work?

I got lucky in on a unit and drew a unit I didn't have the points to normally take.

I am a disabled veteran and get to hunt during the 5 day DAV extension (this doesn't apply to everyone, so make sure you read up on the program and have the extension permission form in your pocket).

So I have 5 days prior to everyone else with a rifle to kill a huge one.

Looking, Casper, Riverton, Lander, Rawlins, Cheyenne area.

Also I'd like a meat processer in Cheyenne.

Trr15

WKR
Frontier Taxidermy in Cheyenne. He’s on Ridge road. I’ve had him do a few mounts for me over the years and he does a nice job. Good guy too

OP
Mojave

Mojave

WKR
Ok, I'll contact him as well.

I sent an email to Owl in Laramie. Cursory google search and his antelope look very good.

Trr15

WKR
I’ve got a processor in Cheyenne too. No website, but I’ve got his cell #. He’s cheap and extremely clean. The shop is spotless. He gets a ton of business in the fall from local outfitters but tries to accommodate you if you’re in a hurry. Send me a PM if you want his info.

grfox92

WKR
I would drive to Cody and bring it to Nature's Design. Works class taxidermy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

wytx

WKR
Kevin Monteith in Laramie, our best taxidermist retired- Darroll Bennett.

wyosteve

WKR
My last bighorn was done by Nature's Design and is outstanding. And, as mentioned, Dewey is first class also. But it's a long drive to Cody if you're in the southern part of the state.

dpdub

FNG
I've used Bored Creations for processing in Cheyenne the the past couple of years. He does a good job, but uses pork tenderloin instead of fat to mix with grind or sausage. I have noticed that it does seem to be pretty difficult to find pork fat or suet around here, not sure why or if I'm just not looking in the right places.