SW Oregon

cworkman

FNG
New to posting but I have mooched free info for a while.... Live in SW Oregon and hunt deer, elk, bear locally and deer/elk east of Cascades sometimes. Waterfowl every once in a great while, upland birds as a side thing, and have messed with turks a little.... I have also gotten in to quite a bit of digiscoping as I can glass a lot from my house and have acquired good enough glass over lots of years to enjoy the quality I get. Will try to get some pics/videos of that stuff posted on here sometime. I look forward to contributing and combing the classifieds. I even have some Maven binos to throw on there once my post count is up!
Cody

NJ2OR

FNG
Hi!

I am a new resident of western Oregon and I am looking at land access around Roseburg and Grants Pass. Does anyone know if the "Carbon River Holdings LLC." is the same ownership/regs as "Roseburg Resources"?

I used OnX and GoHunt's mapping applications and they have contradicting info. OnX says Carbon River while GoHunt says it's Roseburg Resources. I cannot seem to find any info scouring the internet either.

Thank you in advance!

Taudisio

WKR
Hi!

I am a new resident of western Oregon and I am looking at land access around Roseburg and Grants Pass. Does anyone know if the "Carbon River Holdings LLC." is the same ownership/regs as "Roseburg Resources"?

I used OnX and GoHunt's mapping applications and they have contradicting info. OnX says Carbon River while GoHunt says it's Roseburg Resources. I cannot seem to find any info scouring the internet either.

Thank you in advance!
I forget where I found it, but there are excel sheets online of logging companies and when/how/if they allow public access.

I believe carbon river just purchased a bunch of land from roseburg and I don’t think they allow access, period, and only a related outfitter has access to it. But that is from memory.

Welcome!