Suppressor for 6mm and 223

Walkstoomuch

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking to buy a suppressor for a bolt action 6mm and bolt action 223. Both rifles are for hunting and range use and have 18" barrels. I already own a first gen TBAC 7 in 30 cal and a CGS Hyperion K but would like something smaller to maximize noise and recoil reduction. I've been looking at the Wolf Hunter as well as another TBAC 7 but in 6.5mm. I've done some searching and am not finding any threads that address 6mm suppressors, if I'm missing it please direct me there.

zdc1775

FNG
I recently bought an ECCO Five By Five to use on my 10.5" 5.56 SBR due to it's small size and being full auto rated, but I have used it quite a bit on my 18" 223 and 6ARC ARs and my 223 and 6CM bolt rifles and I liked it enough that I have ordered a second one so I can have one that is dedicated to the SBR and another for the precision oriented rifles. I like that it has minimal impact on my POI from suppressed to unsuppressed and makes all the longer barreled rifles hearing safe. As to recoil reduction, I personally never had any issues with recoil on any of those rifles unsuppressed so I really didn't notice the reduction, but it obviously does help since it helped me cut .5 seconds off of my Bill Drill times with the SBR. The only slight downside is that with the QD mount it weighs right at 13 oz.

kswaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
Definitely the diligent defense wolfhunter. It is ridiculous how quiet it is for its size. Ive shot mine side by side with a scythe-ti, second harvester, and sico omega. And it is hands down quieter than all those. And I've hunted with a guy who has an utlra-7 and the wolfhunter is quieter than it as well.

Check out the titanium CAT noah, its a bit heavier than the wolf hunter but is quieter and it seems to reduce recoil more. Possibly since its a low back pressure can. Shot it on my bolt 22cm and 6-6.5 PRC the other day

CaptArab

FNG
Classified Approved
I want an otter Creek 6.5 hydrogen k to run on my long barrels. Should sound better than a ultra 5 based on volume but still really small, plus it's hun/direct thread.

Check out the titanium CAT noah, its a bit heavier than the wolf hunter but is quieter and it seems to reduce recoil more. Possibly since its a low back pressure can. Shot it on my bolt 22cm and 6-6.5 PRC the other day

That’s wild if the Noah is quieter. It’s a little shorter, cun+ hair slimmer, and “surge bypass” for semis, seems like it has no business being quieter?

That’s wild if the Noah is quieter. It’s a little shorter, cun+ hair slimmer, and “surge bypass” for semis, seems like it has no business being quieter?
It sounds great, their cans continue to surprise/impress me. Their new 9mm is definitely one I'll be getting too

I'm running the Q Jumbo Shrimp (6.5mm bore) titanium can on my 6arc, 260rem, and 6br. Its a perfect bolt gun can, super light and compact, sounds really good.

kswaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
My wolfhunter shot amazing on my 22-250. But im not to worried if i have any problems, because I've heard nothing but good things about diligent defense customer service.