Suppressor Adaptor TBAC 7 Ultra Gen 2 Help

Njt124

FNG
Need help, just received my suppressor that was supposed to come with a 9/16x24 adaptor to mount to my gun.....it did not ship with it and my local FFL says they have no idea. This is my first can and wondered if someone could recommend a lightweight/clean fitting option that doesn't add anymore length that would fit that supppresor?

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider

khuber84

WKR
Post a photo of the ass end the can. That way everyone will see your situation. Is it CB? Wrong thread direct adapter? I personally have two TBAC cans with cb mounts that I installed the A419 hellfire mounting system on. You can use any muzzle thread as A419 sells adapters in every thread size, and the can screws on in Maybe, 5-6 revolutions, plus Left hand threads, right twist barrel will never loosen the cam unless you put it on with the gusto of 5yo girl. The cool thing too, the A419 hellfire muzzle brakes go on the same adapter with ease.

khuber84

WKR
So the difference between cb and direct thread like you ordered, TBAC uses rockset to glue a cb brake of your thread choice into the can. That's how my gen1 ultras were. I heated to remove, then installed the a419 kit.

Lawnboi

WKR
You can just order a new NTB cb off Tbac site, they are in stock.

The can was likely shipped with a brake, usually it’s not in the box. But I’d try to get that, should have come with one.

waspocrew

Lil-Rokslider
^^ agreed. Give them a call, I’m sure you’ll have the correct adapter in no time. Or go Area 419 as mentioned above. Way less expensive than multiple CB mounts if using in several rifles.

OP
N

Njt124

FNG
So the difference between cb and direct thread like you ordered, TBAC uses rockset to glue a cb brake of your thread choice into the can. That's how my gen1 ultras were. I heated to remove, then installed the a419 kit.
I guess those comment confused me....on what I have....