Suppressor 300wsm

pgarcia

FNG
I’ve used the harvester 30 cal can for years and it still rocks. I switched to thunderbeast and I have thousands of rounds through ultra 7 & 9 and they never disappoint. There are a ton of great cans to include the ones I mentioned. At the end of the day it’s what fits your needs , budget , weight and length. Good luck

Tl15

Lil-Rokslider
Yea I’ll definitely be going with a titanium can. But That surprises me. Seems the ultra line is one of the better options. But the scythe is looking like a great choice at this point
Make no mistake, everything TBAC makes is primo product, but, from a straight suppression capability perspective, they have been overtaken. Before the Scythe rolled out, I never recommend anything but Nomad Titanium and TBAC Ultras.

Until Dead Air steps up and gets all the bad Sierra 5s permanently repaired and back to their customers, I can't recommend people buying from them. They have people with cans in the repair queue over 160 days right now. This is seeming to cross over into other non-Sierra 5 cans also having long repair/service timelines.

jimh406

WKR
Like most people I don’t have a lot of different brands, but I like my Banish 30 on my 300 WSM. Fwiw, Silencer Central has a black friday sale going on now with a free .22 with a buy one get one free special.

OP
D

Daniel15

FNG
Make no mistake, everything TBAC makes is primo product, but, from a straight suppression capability perspective, they have been overtaken. Before the Scythe rolled out, I never recommend anything but Nomad Titanium and TBAC Ultras.
How’s the recoil reduction compare between them?