Summer Olympics?

If you want to tune in check out the upcoming track and field schedule. Pure talent and fun to watch even if you don’t know much about it. (Being a former collegiate track athlete I might be biased lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRA4LIFE

WKR
IBA has been discredited and removed from its role due to rampant corruption.

Nor have they released any results.

Nor did they test testosterone levels.

They have refused to say what testing they used to disqualify the athlete, but they specifically stated that it was NOT a testosterone test.

They have provided zero evidence other than allegation.

The athlete isn’t new to elite competition and has been reputable tested many times (including testosterone levels) with no problems.

IOC needs to update and improve their protocol, no doubt about that.

Transgender male to female individuals have no place in competitive sport, no doubt about that either.

But the actual facts in this case to no support the allegations that the athlete is ineligible. Should there be more evaluation, I think yes. Should there be a clear protocol set forward by IOC, I think yes.

But these athletes don’t control that, at all.

Intersex and chromosomal abnormal individuals are not as rare as we would like to think. Everyone at the games is a genetic freak at some level in order to be there. Drawing lines of what is or is not allowed is actually quite difficult.

The transgender issue, which this is not, is very cut and dry by comparison IMO.

The media is creating hysteria through misinformation, and of course they won’t face any consequences for their “lying for profit” tactics.
It has been identified as having XY chromosomes.

WKR
How about XXY, XO, and some who have some cells XX and others XY?

DSD syndrome?

Androgen insensitivity?

WKR
Kleinfelters syndrome? Turners?

Late onset congenital adrenal hyperplasia?

There are more.

I think the point is that the Algerian boxer is not a case of wokeness but actually a complicated issue wherein the boxer meets the definition of a woman for the Olympics (because she was born with female anatomy) but not for the IBA (because she has some sort of anomaly that might be chromosomal).

Anyway y’all should watch that fight- the Algerian has a very mediocre record and it wasn’t the violent beat down you would expect from reading headlines. The Algerian threw a handful of jabs and connected on like 2 decent punches. I’ve seen women taken harder hits in intramurals. The Italian lady looked completely out of her depth and quit the fight fast enough to make her WW2 veteran ancestors proud

Last edited:

TxxAgg

WKR
Man, I love the summer olympics. Especially the track, swimming, and tri

ozyclint

WKR
I haven’t been able to watch much. Busy and just not worth going out of my way. BUT I read about this Turkish shooter this morning and I’m a BIG fan. All the other shooters are decked in spy gear and uniforms with goofy stances and this guy just rolls in with LensCrafters, no muffs, and his hand in his pocket and wins silver.

It’s kinda how I feel here at times. We got guys doing bullet ABCs and calculus, have spreadsheets with their gear lists to the tenth ounce, new rifles every year, a camo kit worth $3k, forking out cash for training programs, etc. This is the guy that just shows up to the trailhead and wipes the pizza crumbs from his shirt, puts on the boots he busts out twice a year, and hikes up the mountain with his 270 and whatever ammo was in stock and always punches his tag. Poetry in motion.
View attachment 744263
IMG_8193.jpeg

Q child

WKR
Olympics are cool. I watched the womens air pistol event highlights and was cracking up. They wear super goofy stuff on their faces to aim and help eliminate visual distractions. Inspector gadget over here.

1722655820128.jpeg

The goofy sports are my favorite.

BBob

WKR
An American male from Durango got 5th in the men’s mtb race

Riley Amos. He’s an U23 (under 23) rider in the World Cup MTB. He’s leading the U23 WC winning 4 out of 4 U23 XCO (cross country) races so far this season and winning 3 with one 2nd out of 4 in XCC (short track). Basically he’s cleaning house this year on the World Cup. He’s just a kid at 22 so hopefully a very good future ahead.

BBob

WKR
If we are thinking about the same boxing thing. the chick who won was born with a snatch and just has abnormal levels of testosterone for a woman.... so.........

One of the two claiming to be a woman recently tested with an XY chromosome…. So….

Loo.wii

WKR
One of the two claiming to be a woman recently tested with an XY chromosome…. So

If I’m not mistaken it’s a case of a unique genetic anomaly. Kind of like having Down syndrome. Born with a coochie but has hyper masculine genes. Someone with a phd in genetics could explain better but I know for a fact the headlines re not why they seem.

Also Algeria a very conservative religious country would probably not let a person who changed their sex to represent the country.