Summer Olympics?

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
I enjoy watching the lampooning of the Olympics videos immensely!!

N2TRKYS

WKR
The archery and shooting events I’ve seen are boring as heck.

I’ve enjoyed other events, though. Wish NBC was better with broadcasting more of what I would like to watch. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
I'm mostly just interested in the wrestling and judo, but NBC would rather air things like artistic swimming and rhythmic gymnastics. :rolleyes:

I don't have a Peacock subscription, so fingers crossed that you'll be able to find some of the matches on YouTube later.

TaperPin

WKR
I watched the 10 meter air rifle women shooting offhand. Rarely does the gold metal come down to such a nail biter - South Korean teenager kicked the Chinese teenager’s ass by .1 point on the very last shot of a shoot off after they both tied and broke the world record together. I find it funny shooting pants are to the point he shooters can’t hardly walk in them - they waddle around. Lol

Last edited:

WKR
I focus on the obscure sports that are never given attention at any other point in the year.

US isn't nearly as dominant as previous years so far. I think there's more parity in sports across much of the world now. We'll see how track and field goes.

The Chinese are doing extremely well in terms of gold medals. I think they might as well just concede diving to the Chinese. They've defeated the game.

US women's gymnasts have been very good, led by the GOAT.

Opening ceremony was terrible IMO but other than that, and what appear to be fairly empty venues, it's been a decent Olympics so far.

nobody

WKR
Haven’t really watched anything. Women’s 7’s rugby was on at my parents house in the background at a family bbq on Sunday, that was pretty entertaining.

Oh and Snoop Dogg ran a 34.44 in the 200m, pride and joy of the USA right there.

Vaultman

WKR
I started swimming kinda competitive (Masters), since the last summer games. So I am watching that. You never knew how amazing those guys are until you try it yourself.