Stopping Binos From Falling Out of Marsupial Bino Harness

Jc213

Lil-Rokslider
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody else has ever had an issue with their binoculars falling out of their bino harness'. I had this happen several times last archery season when stalking deer. I want to be able to keep the magnetic lid open so I can quickly and quietly access my binos, however, sometimes I would lean a little too far forward when stalking and they would sort of "spill" out. I was thinking lining it with something so they are a little more snug in there but i've never attempted doing so, and wanted to see if anyone else has.

Is yours the newer fleece lined one?

I just got one and the fleece lining seems to grab my binos and hold them pretty good even when leaning over.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I run the vortex razor hd 12x50’s in the medium. The will pretty easily fall out.

Is yours the newer fleece lined one?

I just got one and the fleece lining seems to grab my binos and hold them pretty good even when leaning over.

Yeah it’s a 2019 fleece lined. Size medium and I use 12x50 razor hd’s

Yeah it’s a 2019 fleece lined. Size medium and I use 12x50 razor hd’s
That's strange are they rubber like or slick?

Mine are 8x42 and don't really slip but there a slightly rubbery texture on the outside.

Maybe a thick rubber band on the objective lenses would be a quick easy fix just something to grab onto the fleece

That's strange are they rubber like or slick?

Mine are 8x42 and don't really slip but there a slightly rubbery texture on the outside.

Maybe a thick rubber band on the objective lenses would be a quick easy fix just something to grab onto the fleece

I’m thinking something on the lines of that, yeah. But they are pretty smooth

Back