Marsupial Bino harness and Saddlehunting

Bit of a specific question but has anyone hunted out of a saddle with the marsupial bino harness with the handmuff attached? I used the kuiu harness for the 2023 season and like having one but I wanna switch to the marsupial so I wanted some options

I did this season. It didn't bother me even in the late season with wearing alot of clothes. The only way you'll know if it works for you is to try it yourself.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
I have to use the muff buckled around my waist when I’m in a saddle. I have the strap almost fully extended so I can drop the muff below my bridge. I’ve found it gets kind of “busy” when you have the muff up higher and end up trying to jam your hands past ropes and end up making a bunch of noise getting them in and out.

OP
NewEnglandbowhunter88
I have to use the muff buckled around my waist when I’m in a saddle. I have the strap almost fully extended so I can drop the muff below my bridge. I’ve found it gets kind of “busy” when you have the muff up higher and end up trying to jam your hands past ropes and end up making a bunch of noise getting them in and out.
That what I was trying to find out, I have the kuiu muff that I ran around my waist, I wanted to see if having it on your chest was better