Stone Glacier Solo - Scheels $419.99

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
One change they've made is that the load shelf is now sewn to the frame instead of held by staps/buckles. That may be a way to see if its the older model.

But at that price, does it matter? The prior models were already terrific packs and the deal that Scheels had was the best sale on a SG product I've ever seen.

True, I’m just curious what changed. I’m excited to put some weight in mine. Unloaded it fits the curvature of my back very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleBone

WKR
One change they've made is that the load shelf is now sewn to the frame instead of held by staps/buckles. That may be a way to see if its the older model.

But at that price, does it matter? The prior models were already terrific packs and the deal that Scheels had was the best sale on a SG product I've ever seen.
Yeah, I wouldnt care at that price either.

UncleBone

WKR
True, I’m just curious what changed. I’m excited to put some weight in mine. Unloaded it fits the curvature of my back very well.

I love my xcurve with sky guide 7900. fits my back really well. Make sure to watch the videos they do on fitting if youve never fitted an SG pack before. Helped me out big time.

Solheim

Lil-Rokslider
The guy I talked to at Scheels said they have a new color coming out so they put the sale on to make room for new inventory

t_carlson

WKR
The guy I talked to at Scheels said they have a new color coming out so they put the sale on to make room for new inventory

At my Scheels, they only have the solos on sale. None of the other pack models in the same color are on sale.

That explanation doesn't add up to me, but it wouldn't be the first time a sporting goods store employee just pulled an answer out of their a--.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Yeah I also quizzed them about the difference in their two pack postings but they said they are the same. Doesn’t matter really, they marked it down and I ordered one. I’m satisfied but curious why.

f2d4bab6d369d5d15ab96f8e999f653a.jpg

4c58ef191a9f659e20bab4148a0e07b7.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one. I think it will fit me well with the curved frame. I have a mystery ranch now and the frame is squeaky and I think it isn’t perfect for my back shape. It’s ok, but I think the SG will be an upgrade.