Stone Glacier Solo - Scheels $419.99

TxLite

WKR
Sale is over now but I was able to scoop one up the other day. Looking forward to comparing to my Sawtooth. Thanks for posting.

JStol5

WKR
Sale is over now but I was able to scoop one up the other day. Looking forward to comparing to my Sawtooth. Thanks for posting.
I sold my sawtooth to get a solo. Zero regrets. In my opinion, a significantly better pack.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
It’s still showing the sale price to me in medium and large. I’m pretty happy with it at this price, I have a pretty curved lower back and this frame fits like a glove for me. I do wish they made some shorter frame lengths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayou0509

FNG
Classified Approved
Renegade, I'm not familiar enough to know if it is the older or newer material I did receive mine in the mail yesterday, I'd be glad to take a look at it this evening and try to figure it out for you. relatively quick shipping despite all of the winter storm nonsense.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
I’m also not familiar enough to know but I have my pack, is there a thread or video or pictures somewhere that describe the difference? I can take pictures tonight when I get home.

renagde

WKR
I’m also not familiar enough to know but I have my pack, is there a thread or video or pictures somewhere that describe the difference? I can take pictures tonight when I get home.

I guess I’ll just have to try it out. Scheels has a free return policy so why not?

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
They have the best customer service of any retail place I’ve experienced. I’m certain if you don’t like it they’ll make you whole.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Scheels is also 7% on active junky today

Solheim

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered one at the sale price and like ten minutes later it was back to regular price

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Now I’m curious about if they are out dated or something. Does anyone know what they changed in the shoulder straps and hip belt?

UncleBone

WKR
Now I’m curious about if they are out dated or something. Does anyone know what they changed in the shoulder straps and hip belt?

couldve been the older model for sure. I have seen them sell a few older model items at lower prices from SG, but never that low. Usually its like $20.

Solheim

Lil-Rokslider
I would assume it's still a good pack though guess we'll find out what the material is

Jethro

WKR

One change they've made is that the load shelf is now sewn to the frame instead of held by staps/buckles. That may be a way to see if its the older model.

But at that price, does it matter? The prior models were already terrific packs and the deal that Scheels had was the best sale on a SG product I've ever seen.