Stoeger 12 Gauge

FFHookEm

FNG
I bought a semi auto a couple years ago. Haven’t had any problems until this year, I’ve had issues with the bolt, it seems to catch right inside the action, messed with it, to see if I could clean it and it end up working. I’m authorized to send it in for warranty work, but was wondering if anyone has had the same issue and what y’all did?

OP
F

FFHookEm

FNG
Clean it usually before and after season, and during especially when I hunt out in west Texas. Cleaned it thoroughly before this season, and then when it started acting up. Seems like there’s a burr on the inside of the action that’s causing it. Just not sure what caused it

I bought a semi auto a couple years ago. Haven’t had any problems until this year, I’ve had issues with the bolt, it seems to catch right inside the action, messed with it, to see if I could clean it and it end up working. I’m authorized to send it in for warranty work, but was wondering if anyone has had the same issue and what y’all did?
Are you talking about when the bolt is forward but just barely not all the way closed? I’ve had the M3500 for a while and this seems to happen if I’m too gentle closing the action instead of letting it slam shut. My buddy had one and it did the same thing. Never had an issue cycling between shots though, love the gun for the price

OP
F

FFHookEm

FNG
This sounds similar, but instead of it only doing it when I’m gentle it does it every time. If you send it past the spot where it hangs up, you essentially have to mortar it to get it back past the spot.