Steiner T6Xi durability and tracking

I'm looking for feedback on the steiner t6xi in terms of ability to hold zero and track after a little abuse.
Has anyone racked up a good round count cranking the turrets on one of these?
Bounced one around in a vehicle etc.?

I’ve got ~700 rounds under mine and it has held up good so far. I have only shot a couple comps with it and done some practicing so no real abuse yet. It’s been living on my truck gun for the past couple of weeks and has held minute of varmint but I’ll bounce it around a bit more and retest zero.

OP
762 ULTRAMAGA
I’ve got ~700 rounds under mine and it has held up good so far. I have only shot a couple comps with it and done some practicing so no real abuse yet. It’s been living on my truck gun for the past couple of weeks and has held minute of varmint but I’ll bounce it around a bit more and retest zero.
Awesome thanks man

MEdude

Lil-Rokslider

Interested in knowing how zero retention has held up with use, and how dialing accuracy is working out?

Interested in knowing how zero retention has held up with use, and how dialing accuracy is working out?
Sorry for the delayed response but the scope has performed flawlessly. I ended up using it on my primary hunting rig this year and it’s been thrown in trucks, taken to multiple states, and strapped on a pack for extended hikes. I verified zero a few times and took several critters at extended range so albeit a bit heavy for a hunting rig I’ve been very pleased with the scope. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any more specific questions.

MEdude

Lil-Rokslider
Funny, I just looked at this thread again last night.
Really appreciate the update!