Stay on Case or Marsupial case for Swarovski 95 STX?

SouthFace

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Do you guys like the Swarovski Stay on case or something like the Marsupial case for a Swarovski 95STX? Also, has anyone used the stay on case in conjunction with the Marsupial case?
Pros and cons of each set up?

6.5x284

WKR
I run an outdoor vision stay on case most of the time. I leave off the stay on case when weight really matters and just Velcro on the lens covers so they stay put. I use the marsupial If I have to fly/travel with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SouthFace

SouthFace

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I ended up going with the Marsupial. I figure the dirt, dust, and sand that would get inside the stay on case would be worse on the body of the spotter than me handling it. Also Marsupial said that the case would not fit in conjunction with a SOC. They stated it will fit with the outdoorsman balance rail and can be zipped on while the spotter is still attached to a tripod.
Is there a better objective lens cover than the one that comes from Swarovski with the 95mm?

Trr15

WKR
I couldn’t find a stay on case that I like, so I went the marsupial route for my ATX 65/95 and feel like I made the right decision. They’re quality products.

Blackbird

FNG
We launched a last-minute Labor Day Sale. Save 20% on all Marsupial Gear Branded items and apparel, 20% on all Spotting Scope and BTX Cases, and 20% on all BLAZE ORANGE chest packs and accessories (other colors are not included).

- NO CODE IS NEEDED -

Head to the Labor Day Sale collection to see everything we've discounted and gear up for fall.

Thanks again for being part of the Marsupial Gear Community!

The Team at Marsupial Gear

FYI