SRS ARCA UPDATED DESIGNS

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We've updated our designs of the Arca+Pic, the SRS 4" arca, and the Arca Mini! After making these for nearly 4 years we decided we could take some time to make improvements!

The arca is now thinner and protrudes less from the stock. The Arca+Pic now accommodates bolt spacing up to 3.5", and has an integrated QD cup, and we still retained the sling stud hole as well.

All three of these rails have the rounded bottom cut in the center so they mount solid to a rounded bottom stock, and also a flat bottom stock or chassis.

-Ken

large-instagram (3) (1).pngIMG_3285 (1).jpg

We've updated our designs of the Arca+Pic, the SRS 4" arca, and the Arca Mini! After making these for nearly 4 years we decided we could take some time to make improvements!

The arca is now thinner and protrudes less from the stock. The Arca+Pic now accommodates bolt spacing up to 3.5", and has an integrated QD cup, and we still retained the sling stud hole as well.

All three of these rails have the rounded bottom cut in the center so they mount solid to a rounded bottom stock, and also a flat bottom stock or chassis.

-Ken

View attachment 692570View attachment 692571
Nice work,now for a recessed Spartan version!

If i buy a mini arca off your site will it be the updated slimmer model? I ask because the photos look like the older style. Thanks!

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If i buy a mini arca off your site will it be the updated slimmer model? I ask because the photos look like the older style. Thanks!

Ask for it and it will be. Just put it in order notes. We still have ones that we are trying to get thru before we start selling the updated version.

Ken

Are there any plans for an arca+pic in the 6-8 inch range? I know the hunter rail exists but it is too long for a Stocky's Tikka VG.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
OR how about a short ARCA rail designed to extended forward of the stock 3/4”-1” with a Spartan cup that would act as a spigot type attachment for Spartan? Supposed you could make it where you could use it like that or drill a relief for the Spartan.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Are there any plans for an arca+pic in the 6-8 inch range? I know the hunter rail exists but it is too long for a Stocky's Tikka VG.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

We are in then middle of programming this in a 6" right now actually. No sling stud but it will have a QD cup as its following the design of the new arca + pic rail.

Ken