Sqeak at the end of my draw

Trigger06

FNG
Howdy guys, somewhat new to archery. I just noticed a slight sqeak at the end of my draw, right as it drops into the valley. I don't notice anything obvious that could cause it. Any suggestions on solving it? Thanks!

Grumman

WKR
Are you using a drop away rest? I had one that would squeak as it raised toward the end of the draw. The arrow drag across the rest as it raised into position did it. Some moleskin took care of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Trigger06

FNG
Are you using a drop away rest? I had one that would squeak as it raised toward the end of the draw. The arrow drag across the rest as it raised into position did it. Some moleskin took care of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply. It is a drop away, but must be cocked manually (AAE Prophecy). I don't think that's it. I've played with it a bit more, and had my wife listen as I drew back. The noise is coming from the bottom cam.

OP
T

Trigger06

FNG
I found the problem. Turns out one of the screws attaching the module to the cam was not 100% tight. Tightened it up and no more squeak.

Lucci

FNG
I was going to suggest if you know where it is coming from go over that piece with a fine tooth comb. Glad you got it squared away.