Springfield XD-M Elite 4.5" OSP 10mm Holster Options?

I recently picked up a new XD-M Elite OSP 4.5" in 10mm and it doesn't seem like there are many holster options. Anyone else running this gun under/attached to a chest harness or on a Kifaru pack belt? I emailed Razco to see if they will be making a fitment for it. Looks like the Crossbreed chest harness is the only one that fits it right now but it doesn't seem too comfortable to wear under a bind harness.

I have the Alaska guide creations holster for my xdm. I use mine on my hip belt, but there is webbing on the top part of it that you could rig up to a bino harness. You’d just need a 6 or 8 inch molle strap to connect them together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
streetdoctor
I have the Alaska guide creations holster for my xdm. I use mine on my hip belt, but there is webbing on the top part of it that you could rig up to a bino harness. You’d just need a 6 or 8 inch molle strap to connect them together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I actually use an old AGC bino harness but it doesn't have the webbing straps on the bottom like the new ones apparently do. Really hoping for a Kydex option but I'll keep this in mind.

Mmomn

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Razco makes them. It is listed in their drop down menu. I have one and it fits great

Mmomn

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I don't see where it says it doesn't fit. The xdm 10mm is the same gun as the Elite OSP as far as holster fit. Anyways, I ordered one after emailing them and it fits perfect

Some of the older xDM OSP models have threaded barrels and suppressor height sights. I have one in 10mm. Only the 9mm xDM OSP Elite has a threaded barrel option. Razco says it doesn’t fit the factory iron sights in the drop down for the bino harness holster. For the chest rig it doesn’t say anything about not fitting. For the shell only, it says it doesn’t fit the OSP model (no mention of sights). Clear as mud. But my guess is they mean models with suppressor height sights.

OP
streetdoctor
Some of the older xDM OSP models have threaded barrels and suppressor height sights. I have one in 10mm. Only the 9mm xDM OSP Elite has a threaded barrel option. Razco says it doesn’t fit the factory iron sights in the drop down for the bino harness holster. For the chest rig it doesn’t say anything about not fitting. For the shell only, it says it doesn’t fit the OSP model (no mention of sights). Clear as mud. But my guess is they mean models with suppressor height sights.
Sounds like a good reason to give them a call today. I emailed them last week but haven't heard back yet.

OP
streetdoctor
I don't see where it says it doesn't fit. The xdm 10mm is the same gun as the Elite OSP as far as holster fit. Anyways, I ordered one after emailing them and it fits perfect
Is that the case? That's what I was unsure of but assuming it might be the case.

OP
streetdoctor
FWIW I heard back from Razco and their selection won't fit. They recommended buying a Talon Retention holster and said it would mount to their backplate.

Mmomn

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
This is the pack belt holster with a 3 8 Elite OSP. Plenty of room for suppressor sights. Open end fits threaded barrels, nothing would interfere with an optic sight. I cut the holster shorter, it came sized for a longer slide20220606_184126.jpg

20220606_184150.jpg

Attachments

• 20220606_184225.jpg
    20220606_184225.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 9
OP
streetdoctor
After watching the elkshape guy's social media I ended up ordering an alien gear chest rig. Will report back. The idea of being able to separate it from my bino harness seems ideal and he didn't seem to have a problem wearing both.

I found one of these on Midway USA a while back and love it!

Gunfighter Kenai chest holster
Gunfighters was the only company that made a well reviewed holster for my then new to the market SA xDM OSP 10mm. They include an option for suppressor height sights and a good selection of light attachments. I opted for the micro aggression thigh panel which worked pretty well for stalks. I used it for a 450 and 600 yard stalk and it was not a bother. May not be the right choice for long (miles) hike in or pack out. The holster itself had great retention. However, it needed tweaking. I had suppressor height sights and a light attachment so I was asking for the full treatment. At two points it was carving into the Kydex leaving shavings and wore on the slide quickly. I emailed Gunfighters to see if they would reshape it but got no response. Was bummed at that but admittedly I didn’t follow up with a call or any persistence. I now use it mostly for carry and sparingly practice draw from it to save wear on the gun. I bought a heat gun and will reshape it myself eventually. I still like Gunfighters because they were the only company to offer and option so quickly on a new handgun model and offered to accommodate options. And it is a very nice rig overall.

Lee_R

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone got an updates to the OP's original question? I'm specifically looking for one with a molle attachment. Thanks in advance.

fatrascal

WKR

Go to youtube and in the search window type in "holsters for springfield xdm elite 10mm. There are a few videos of different holsters unlike one year ago. Fatrascal