Springfield Waypoint and Talley rings

Hello, Im in the process of mounting a Leupold to my Springfield Waypoint using the Talley LW one piece rings. When I took the pic rail off there are recoil lugs left in the receiver and the talley rings don't have holes for them, so I'm assuming they come out. My question is how to get them out without messing them up incase I want to go back to the pic rail. Any tips of getting them out easier?

Wrench

WKR
It has a pinned rail, so either drill the talleys or pull the pins. They will be pressed in so you can pull them with pliers.

OP
H
It has a pinned rail, so either drill the talleys or pull the pins. They will be pressed in so you can pull them with pliers.
I yanked on them pretty damn good and they didn’t budge. I was wondering if they weren’t threaded into the receiver.

IDMONK

FNG
They are not threaded. When I took my rail off my Waypoint the studs came off with the rail, just get a little more aggressive I guess.

OP
H
I talked with Talley and they are supposed to come out. I had to put vice grips on them and twist but they came out eventually.