Springfield IL Scheels boot selection

DougR67

FNG
I am thinking about purchasing a pair of Crispi hunting boots and prefer to NOT mail order footwear. The nearest retailer that carries Crispi is roughly 2 hrs from me. Does anyone have firsthand experience with the footwear selection at Scheel's, specifically the Springfield IL store?

I was there 6 months ago looking to try on Crispi Nevadas. They didn’t have those but had roughly 6 pairs of different Crispis. I know they had the Guides but don’t recall the rest. Give them a ring, employees were nice.

Very nice store. As stated above, call them and ask. The staff has always been more than happy to answer any questions.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Not that location but I’ve found the staff to be knowledgeable and helpful. Selection other than Crispi was limited in the hunting section. Could just be a seasonal thing but they were out of a lot of sizes in several brands and models (the website is fairly accurate as to what the store has). They’re moving away from Zamberlan so you might find a great clearance price. The main footwear section has more to choose from but it’s mostly hiking boots and shoes, a couple salewa and lowa options that are considered backpacking or light hunting duty boots.

Back