Springfield Armory Redline

Long Cut

WKR

Saw this online and couldn’t find any threads on here about it, so I decided to start one.

.75/MOA guarantee
Grayboe Trakker stock
$205 suppressor tax stamp included
Threaded barrel
$2,300 MSRP

.308 or 6.5 in 16-20” barrel length

I’m probably forgetting stuff, but you get the gist.

Has anyone here shot one?

OP
Long Cut

Long Cut

WKR
The tax stamp is only for Silencer Central per the website.
Thanks for your service, but the “I’m probably forgetting something but you get the gist” was to give y’all a quick run down.

It still covers the $205 tax stamp, are you not entertained?

atmat

WKR
Thanks for your service, but the “I’m probably forgetting something but you get the gist” was to give y’all a quick run down.

It still covers the $205 tax stamp, are you not entertained?
I wasn’t trying to nitpick or be a jerk. I was just adding a clarifying statement as there’s plenty of us who wouldn’t shop at Silencer Central.

If you think the SC tax stamp is add value, that’s great and more power to you.

OP
Long Cut

Long Cut

WKR
I wasn’t trying to nitpick or be a jerk. I was just adding a clarifying statement as there’s plenty of us who wouldn’t shop at Silencer Central.

If you think the SC tax stamp is add value, that’s great and more power to you.
I agree SC isn’t my first choice, but it opens doors up as other companies will follow suit.

Honestly it’s genius marketing on the companies end. Most guys want to grab & go so a ready to hunt setup off the shelf checks a ton of boxes.

This also puts more suppressors into peoples hands, lowering the price over time. this silences the ATF’s noise as well.

Win/Win

Profiler

Lil-Rokslider
So it arrives. I actually like it. Trigger from factory is 4lbs. Will adjust that tomorrow along with length of pull. Really like the od geeen colors and weight. IMG_2687.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2688.jpeg
    IMG_2688.jpeg
    347.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2693.jpeg
    IMG_2693.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2692.jpeg
    IMG_2692.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2691.jpeg
    IMG_2691.jpeg
    306.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 41
I like the SA Redline very much and will aquire one in .308 with a 16" barrel to suppress. Not right away but I am going to wait for them to get more of them out before I purchase one. Price will probably go down with more in stock everywhere.

Mikey_B79

FNG
I've been wanting to try a Trekker stock for a while now and was thinking of building something, not sure if a 20" 6.5 CM is what I want (I can't hunt with a can here) but I'm definitely interested in seeing reviews and accuracy testing on these. The spec sheet is pretty nice. I wish they'd have gone with a Primary instead of a Field trigger, but that can be changed.