Spring coyote calling

Alchemy

WKR
What are some of you guys favorite springtime calling sequences?

coy pup distress 3
Fem challenge
Pup den fight

I just upgraded my sound pack on my fusion with some of the newer coyote vocalizations they came out with. are you guys sticking with coyote vocalizations only or mixing in distress as usual?

jmav58

WKR
Pup in distress. For me it's been a no brainer. For some reason, I always play the rabbit, but have seen coyotes hang up at a few hundred yards until I play the pup and they come screaming in. Just my thoughts though.

SoDaky

WKR
Don't call a lot in the Spring but the above and I'd consider bird distress.Eating a lot of eggs n chicks in most areas soon.

OP
Alchemy

Alchemy

WKR
I typically only hit it hard after deer season is over they winter but I have heard some of the best calling is now until late may.... going to turkey hunt in the morning and make a couple stands see what happens

TX_Diver

WKR
Following this one.

Rick at Verminator PC was thinking he'd have the Riots back in stock this week. That's where my stimulus $ is going. I want to kill one with the bow at the place I'm living now.

Chipz

FNG
Pup in distress and female challenges. I dont use electric though, hand call sequences only.

jlpruitt

FNG
Open with a couple lone howls on the MFK then go into challenge howls. If they’re not in my lap by then I go into pup screams and whimpers on hand calls.