Spring Bear Hunt?

Nice I have heard that about the blueberries. May just have to add a spring bear hunt to list of future hunts.

Anyone heard if Colorado is gonna bring back spring bear hunts? I know they were talking about it a few years ago.

I would like to find a spot to go in the Spring, mid May to early June. I don't even know where to get started or which state. I have ambition, but don't have a partner for this time of year. Anyone who could get me started...I would take any info here or through a PM. Thx!

sk1

WKR
ive never bear hunted.....but thought about doing an idaho spring bear hunt this year. however i can really only make a 3 or 4 day trip out of it so i didnt even know if it was worth my time. i even had an offer from a guy i work with to take me up on his horses. i dont know if or when tag deadlines are/were, i would like to give it a try but as of right now im leaning towards not doing it.

trk3263

WKR
Those few days are worth it because if will make you realize how much fun you can have with Spring Bear and make for a bigger commitment next year. IMO: Just do it you won't regret it.

Jordan guyer

Lil-Rokslider
I am in the same boat, I have a baby on the way due in October. So I will be doing some spot and stalk spring bear hunting here in Wyoming

Well, I am counting down the days until bear season starts. Here's a short video I got of two kick-outs having some fun at 3o yards

[video=youtube;KPwoU9--6W0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPwoU9--6W0[/video]

I think I am gonna make a spring bear hunt in northern Idaho happen this year. Do you guys prefer the national forests with old logging roads for spot and stalk with a bow or is it worth my time to get back in a wilderness area? My concern with the national forest is the competition with bait sights and dogs. Any insight is much appreciated.