Spot Hogg Customer Service

amack26

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using spot hogg products since I started shooting a bow in 2012. I have only had to contact customer support a hand full of times and the response has always been prompt and super helpful. I reached out a week and a half ago by email and hadn't heard anything back from the so yesterday I called a few different numbers I had from them and they all send me straight to voicemail. I left a voicemail yesterday and resent the email to their info@ email. I am curious if anyone has had a similar experience?

I am hoping this aligns with vacation for someone and I am not asking for free product. I have 2 wiseguy releases and my significant other has 1 so worst case I can just take hers however all of the leather straps are a different length.

PS I tried the BOA wrist straps and was not a fan due to the fact that I could not get the same tension on it every time.

OP
amack26

amack26

Lil-Rokslider
I called in like 10 Minutes ago, got them on the phone and they have the order in for the buckle straps. I was calling at 4:00 PM pst and they were closed.