Spot Hogg boonie

Ho5tile1

WKR
Just wondering how Lancaster archery podium archery s&s and many others all show the the sight for pre order still but if you go to eBay there all over it brand new. If eBay had just the base in a dove tail I would have got it last night probably. Just don’t make sense to me these big archery retailers don’t have it but tons of them on eBay do…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTone

WKR
Looked at one at my local shop the other day. I think they had both pic and dovetail mounts. Looked awesome. Either a boonie or hha x3 will probably be my next sight

Because they had that much back log of orders. I don't know how many units they received, but a lot of the smaller places still got an allocation along with the big ones, but LAS probably had in excess of 300 ordered, while little places had a few guys that might have wanted one, so they ordered 6, LAS ordered 300, LAS has probably received 200, while the other shops have gotten there 6 as well.

Fortunately, SH seems pretty good about supporting smaller shops as well as the bigger ones. Some places put the largest shops as first priority, I can see benefits both ways, but prefer it gets spread around.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
Yea my local shops don’t have any but I’m glad spot Hogg watches out for the little guy for sure thx…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk