Spot and stalk mountain lion

Yeah I think I would..

If you go that route, best to tandem up with a partner when on stand. It can be done solo, but risky at best. More often than not, those lions will come up behind you and they can get within a few feet before you realize they're right on top of you. Just sayin .....

If you go that route, best to tandem up with a partner when on stand. It can be done solo, but risky at best. More often than not, those lions will come up behind you and they can get within a few feet before you realize they're right on top of you. Just sayin .....
How many have you called in?

Nice! Specifically targeting lions or incidental while calling other predators? Several different states?

I’ve killed two lions less than 10 yards away and neither were aggressive. Just reminded me of big house cats. More curious than anything.

Koda_

Lil-Rokslider
Oregon is over ran with cougar and non resident tags are only $16.50, virtually unlimited public lands. The best tactic is to set up over a ecall in an area with recent tracks. A dusting of snow helps find those tracks.

OP
type2bowhunter
This year I've got 2 out of state hunts for other species, in both cases I'll have a lion tag in my pocket. I'll keep one of these to myself but I'll say that one is archery ibex in NM. I've heard that there are quite a few lions in the Florida's. If we can spot one we'll give it a go.

505Wapiti

WKR
This year I've got 2 out of state hunts for other species, in both cases I'll have a lion tag in my pocket. I'll keep one of these to myself but I'll say that one is archery ibex in NM. I've heard that there are quite a few lions in the Florida's. If we can spot one we'll give it a go.
Lions and snakes

pirogue

WKR
Oregon is over ran with cougar and non resident tags are only $16.50, virtually unlimited public lands. The best tactic is to set up over a ecall in an area with recent tracks. A dusting of snow helps find those tracks.
Are you ashamed to admit the NR license cost $172? Lion tags, by themselves are rather cheap in many states.