Spiders in house

WCB

WKR
We've always had a bunch of wolf spiders in the house, especially the basement. But a couple years ago I found a small desert lizard in the basement, then another one, and another one. I'd keep tossing them outside, but they keep coming back. In the last year, we haven't seen one spider in the house. I think I'm keeping the lizards, and told my daughter to take a couple back with her to Missouri this summer.
We have a place in ND and did that with some Salamanders that we would find in the basement. We noticed that the bugs in the basement (old farm house with rock and brick basement we use as a hunting camp). Now we just name them and tell them good job. Never have found a dead one so we think they migrate in during the summer then leave in the fall.

CorbLand

WKR
Anyone have issues with Tempo and cats? I need to spray our house and my wife has a couple outside cats.

Just wait until it’s dry?

SMOKYMTN

WKR
Best stuff I have found. Water resistant, presents no toxicity to humans and pets once it dries and it lasts forever. Not sure how bugs are where you live but here in the South they are overwhelming. This stuff keeps our house clean from ants, spiders, et al.

https://www.domyown.com/talstar-professional-insecticide-p-97.html

97-Talstar-P-1-Pint.jpg.thumb_1024x1024.jpg

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
My wife sees a brown recluse and just gets a paper towel. Grabs it, gives it a pinch and tosses it in the trash. Now, if a lizard shows up in the house. She will probably burn it down 🤣
LOL. I told my youngest daughter about your original post and she said "burn it (house) to the ground". Whenever my daughter in MO comes back to visit, I tell her to carefully inspect her bags before she brings them here, because if she brings back an infestation I'll burn the house to the ground. The lizards are more like pets these days.