South Dakota

SoDaky

WKR
"kri is a babe and has more brains and balls then most dudes I know "

Indeed and unlike most governors has actually read the State and Federal constitutions and publicly states her oath requires her to uphold them and refuse 'sheeple' orders.

isu22andy

WKR
We call ugly chicks South Dakota 7s here lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We call ugly chicks South Dakota 7s here lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know one thing, spend a enough time up in Alaska’s bush and you’ll be discussing if a doe black tails rear end is decent or not.

Giggling like a school girl when you see a female coming down the escalator at Ted Stevens.

KurtR

WKR
South Dakota is the biggest tease in the country. Just enough of everything to be enticing, not enough of anything to be interesting.
Just the way we like it keep the rif raf out. We have enough sconis, idiots out wandering around and blue platers as it is. They dont need to come here and rape and pillage just because they ruined their states .

WCB

WKR
Good keep it that way. Every decent place to hunt in the country is getting video and published the crap out of.

Mt Al

WKR
Just the way we like it keep the rif raf out. We have enough sconis, idiots out wandering around and blue platers as it is. They dont need to come here and rape and pillage just because they ruined their states .

Have a great friend in Western SD, been spending more time there hunting and I really do hope SD doesn't get trashed like Colorado, parts of Montana, parts of Idaho. SD is pretty awesome IMHO.

I would hereby like to coin a new phrase and become famous for it:
"If it ain't Woke, don't fix it". Woke people, woke scolds, etc, are like an irritating disease. When one woker/wokeoid goes to a nice place with reasonable home prices, nice outdoors, gross middle class/family/labor people with real jobs (ewwww...) and sets up shop, and starts the "change" process, other wokers arrive and some locals transform, like zombies, into the world of being woke. Inevitably home prices rise, local traditions are put into question, the outdoors becomes insanely crowded and one of the best tools of the woke, shame, starts to be employed to continue to screw things up.

Keep SD awesome!

KurtR

WKR
Have a great friend in Western SD, been spending more time there hunting and I really do hope SD doesn't get trashed like Colorado, parts of Montana, parts of Idaho. SD is pretty awesome IMHO.

I would hereby like to coin a new phrase and become famous for it:
"If it ain't Woke, don't fix it". Woke people, woke scolds, etc, are like an irritating disease. When one woker/wokeoid goes to a nice place with reasonable home prices, nice outdoors, gross middle class/family/labor people with real jobs (ewwww...) and sets up shop, and starts the "change" process, other wokers arrive and some locals transform, like zombies, into the world of being woke. Inevitably home prices rise, local traditions are put into question, the outdoors becomes insanely crowded and one of the best tools of the woke, shame, starts to be employed to continue to screw things up.

Keep SD awesome!
It’s to cold or hot here with little to no amenities that people just keep flying on over. It’s not a bad deal being 100 miles from the nearest Walmart

CHWine

Lil-Rokslider
I've had numerous fantastic trips to SD. It's 25 hours road time from my house, which is a grind. I've killed great mulies and whitetails there and the pheasant hunting varies on the year. Rapid it a pretty great city. If I were rich I'd live there from May-November.

Wib

Lil-Rokslider
Monster mule buck CH, more like Alberta not SD?

Pheasant hunted SD since 1990. Changed a lot since ‘90, I can tell you that. Good people and some great years hunting, and some bad.