Sound of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they? Seems like most of the critique is about it simply being muddled and boring.

Are they? Seems like most of the critique is about it simply being muddled and boring.
The stuff I’m referring to is news outlets and such saying it’s a conspiracy and it’s for men who have brain worms etc.

Seems like they are trying hard to down play it. Why would you down play any form of child sex trafficking?

Oh wait I forgot about the whole
Jeffrey Epstein thing. Funny how that played out too

I haven't seen it either. Does it have to do with the wall ie why it's being spun a certain way on the news?

Flyjunky

WKR
I haven't seen it either. Does it have to do with the wall ie why it's being spun a certain way on the news?
It’s being spun on the news because, like ODB says, it’s about division. I also think it’s about normalization of “minor attracted persons”.

OP
Yoder

Yoder

WKR
It's not political at all. It has nothing to do with Qanon. It has a scene where they arrest a trafficker at the border at a normal entry point. It was made 5 years ago before the border was open.

Admitting trafficking is a huge problem in the US goes against their open border policy. It also became right wing conspiracy once people accused Obama with the whole "Pizza Party" thing. Pizza is pedo code for kids. I'm not saying that's true, just the reason for backlash from liberals

Just saw this, we had the same thing with the A/C, we even talked about it afterwards but never considered it might have been on purpose

gabenzeke

WKR
The stuff I’m referring to is news outlets and such saying it’s a conspiracy and it’s for men who have brain worms etc.

Seems like they are trying hard to down play it. Why would you down play any form of child sex trafficking?

Oh wait I forgot about the whole
Jeffrey Epstein thing. Funny how that played out too
Don't forget, they've said the movie itself is actually good. They just want people to see it all as a right wing conspiracy. You know, like exercise.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Don't forget, they've said the movie itself is actually good. They just want people to see it all as a right wing conspiracy. You know, like exercise.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Almost forgot about exercise, it don't get more right wing than that.

2amaz

FNG
Anything they orchestrate an attack on likely has a lot of truth in it. That's my go to position when it comes to media. Amazing how many conspiracy theories are proven true these days. It goes that way far more than the other way.
Exactly my thoughts

amassi

WKR
So Tim Ballard just resigned his position with OUR due to an internal investigation from supposed incident while on location. The timing of his resignation after a long shelved movie is released is suspect. I wonder if the details will ever come out.

So Tim Ballard just resigned his position with OUR due to an internal investigation from supposed incident while on location. The timing of his resignation after a long shelved movie is released is suspect. I wonder if the details will ever come out.
Considering past accusations against OUR, some of which involved Tim Ballard but never stuck or settlements were reached, I’m betting more negative information involving Ballard will come to light that the organization didn’t want to be branded with.

amassi

WKR
Considering past accusations against OUR, some of which involved Tim Ballard but never stuck or settlements were reached, I’m betting more negative information involving Ballard will come to light that the organization didn’t want to be branded with.

Interesting I was unaware there had been accusations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
It's highly likely that in order to discredit the entire premise of the film, there will be all kinds of scrutiny and investigations into OUR and Ballard.

amassi

WKR
It's highly likely that in order to discredit the entire premise of the film, there will be all kinds of scrutiny and investigations into OUR and Ballard.

While I agree he won’t be the first or last to get blackballed for his views/advocacy/field et el it also raises the question when people reach high public profile what is the burden of proof? With deepfakes and hacking it would be easy to cry fake over any and all charges. The timing on this is just too convenient. Like the studio kept it quiet long enough to get the movie into theaters and a couple weeks of box office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.