SOLID broadheads in gokd tip Kinetics

Derek0525

WKR
Got my SOLID broadheads and went to.install them into my Goldtip kinetics with HIT inserts and they are tight fitting into the shaft itself kinda gotta push the heads in. I guess its kind of a good thing cause there would be no slop at all but all my other heads just drop right in. Is that how they are designed? Not complaining just curious.

sneek-ee

WKR
I shoot the solid's out of my Easton Axis shafts.. they are not too tight..
If you're worried or curious, i'd just call or email Steve. He'll help you for sure.

Got my SOLID broadheads and went to.install them into my Goldtip kinetics with HIT inserts and they are tight fitting into the shaft itself kinda gotta push the heads in. I guess its kind of a good thing cause there would be no slop at all but all my other heads just drop right in. Is that how they are designed? Not complaining just curious.

Derek,
Let me know if you are still having problems getting them in. The heads are built to fit exactly inside the shaft so if you have some glue residue left over from putting in the HIT's that might be the problem.

Steve

OP
D

Derek0525

WKR
They fit i just have to kinda twist them into the shaft before they hit the insert i tried it on the nock end and it was the same way they are just a tight fit. No biggy i was just curious if they were supposed to be that snug but i guess its a good thing as they wont loosen up when shooting them into a target. Gona order half a dozen more when you get more of the 100gr in stock.