Soft rifle case

ofl0926

WKR
Evening everyone
I’m thinking of packing my pelican 1750 with one or two rifles and then some gear in the case as well. Since I’m not cutting out the foam for a secure fit, I was thinking of using soft cases inside the pelican. Any of you do this? What case do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cotts4x4

FNG
I borrowed a hard case last year for a trip and just put both rifles in soft cases and snapped it closed with no issues.

Dented

WKR
I have a stack of Nomar cases. Not cheap but they are bomb proof. And outside of a hard case they still protect my gear. Waterproof, float. Anything I travel with regularly has a Nomar.

TN2shot07

WKR
It not cheap but the FHF case is designed to fit in those, I’ve only had mine one season but it seems well built.

OP
ofl0926

ofl0926

WKR
I have a stack of Nomar cases. Not cheap but they are bomb proof. And outside of a hard case they still protect my gear. Waterproof, float. Anything I travel with regularly has a Nomar.

Those are nice. How padded are they on the inside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhyed

FNG
Evening everyone
I’m thinking of packing my pelican 1750 with one or two rifles and then some gear in the case as well. Since I’m not cutting out the foam for a secure fit, I was thinking of using soft cases inside the pelican. Any of you do this? What case do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Have you seen Magpul’s Grid Organizer for the 1750. It’s a great system.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
David56