Snack bars, healthy eats on a hunt?

Larabars. Available at most grocery stores, clean ingredients (as long as you don't get the ones with chocolate chips) and can be had for an alright price. So many bars are just refined sugar and seed oil, hardly promotes athletic performance

ProBars……it’s one of, if not the best calorie/ounce bar made. Gluten free. Non dairy. 100% plant based. 400 calories, 43g carbs, 19 g sugar, 11 G protein.

If you are truly hiking/backpack hunting….where you are exerting a lot of energy and burning a lot of calories, your biggest concern should be are you getting enough calories & carbs, not avoiding them. The motor needs fuel.

I’ve always had a sweet tooth for chocolate but this year found myself always reaching for the honey stinger waffles/energy gummies and a couple different blueberry fig newtons/breakfast bars my wife found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to take granola bars and various protein bars but those are just so damn dry and would make me so thirsty. I've been enjoying Lara's bars and honey stingers. I'll bring some small candy bars sometimes but it's hard to limit those if I'm doing any kind of sitting for glassing etc

Honey Stingers are like a most amazing mid morning or after dinner treat.

Sinistram

FNG
Barebelle’s caramel cashew protein bars are my favorite in the pack currently.
This! I discovered these a few years ago at the local convenience store and have been hooked ever since. The cookie dough flavor is also outstanding. 🤤