Slumberjack Bounty 2.0

Recently got the Slumberjack Bounty 2.0. Really like that bag but was curious if anyone here had used it pretty hard? How is the durability? I train with a 60lb sandbag and when I sinched the sandbag down it just seams like the stitching on the straps are under a lot of tension and could break easily. Worries me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braaap

WKR
I used one in 2018. I would try to sell it and buy a used pack from one of the more popular brands here in RS. There are much much better backpacks out there.

adamm88

WKR
i had one 2017 maybe, i ran it pretty hard, I feel it held up well, i jumped from that to a used Kifaru frame/bag and they had a similar feel, Kifaru is overbuilt like a tank, the slumberjack i thought was very good just not quite the kifaru and not made in America. Id load it up and run it, i dont think it will break or stitching will come out

IFD324

FNG
I've had one for a few years. Packed a few elk out with it. I bought for the price but it held up well. I will say I was worried the shoulder straps might rip putting the pack on with an elk quarter loaded. Also felt it was pretty noisy compared to other packs. Works well for the price but it is a big difference moving to a SG.