Slowest Two Weeks of The Year!

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
9 days left till I go on my first out of state hunt, feels like being a little kid waiting for Christmas again. I’ve been trying to get all the honey-dos taken care of, and lots of hikes with the kiddo in his carrier (now heavier than my daypack). Also just finished up packing/vaccum sealing all my food for the trip. Good luck this season guys and girls!

Slowest two weeks?? Shooting the bow, getting the pack and gear dialed, maintaining fitness level, knocking out items on the honey-do list before September, getting things squared away at work, practicing calls, spending extra time with the kids before I disappear, fresh oil change for the truck. I'm excited to hunt, but things don't feel slow to me.

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
Slowest two weeks?? Shooting the bow, getting the pack and gear dialed, maintaining fitness level, knocking out items on the honey-do list before September, getting things squared away at work, practicing calls, spending extra time with the kids before I disappear, fresh oil change for the truck. I'm excited to hunt, but things don't feel slow to me.
I feel you, it's flying by and I've got lots to do!

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Activated my InReach this morning. Sent a few test texts. All good. Yeah Im still going to the gym 3 days a week, rucking with 44lbs 2 days a week, riding MX track once a week and going through all my elk gear multiple times. Got the truck full of crap i probably wont need also. Got the big cooler sitting in the garage floor ready to clean when i get back home today. Despite all these "things" that ive been doing all year, it still drags ass these last two weeks for me!