Slippery ground sheet and sleeping pad

slim9300

WKR
I have the Ti Goat Raven Omni Bivy myself for my floorless setups. I also put some seam sealer lines on the top and bottom of my pads. This makes it so much better when sleeping on even slightly unlevel ground when it comes to slipping around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slim9300

WKR
Are you guys putting silicone on both sides of your pad? Or just the bottom so it won’t slide on the tyvek?

Both sides for me. I also don’t dilute but I brush it on thin. I have had a few Expeds that have lasted their entire lifetime of use (about 4-5 years) without peeling. Most of my pads get warrantied or replaced about every 2-4 years.

Jotis

WKR
A
Both sides for me. I also don’t dilute but I brush it on thin. I have had a few Expeds that have lasted their entire lifetime of use (about 4-5 years) without peeling. Most of my pads get warrantied or replaced about every 2-4 years.

Any particular silicone you guys are using?

slim9300

WKR
A
Any particular silicone you guys are using?

SilNet for me but SeamGrip may be more suited for it depending on the material. They are both designed for different uses but as long as you put them on thinly, I’m sure you would be fine and accomplish your goal.