Sleeping bags

I'm looking for sleeping bags for idaho hunting mainly south east idaho, I think I've narrowed it down to the marmot never summer 0 degree or the nemo riff 15 and/or maybe the nemo disco 15. What temp rating should I actually be looking for? I don't mind packing a few extra ounces for durability. I know the new marmot never summer has great reveiws but the new colors are pretty bad but I'm trying to keep that away from buying a solid bag on a somewhat budget.

*zap*

WKR
you can always vent a bag if it is too warm but if it is not warm enough your not having a good night. I had a nemo bag and it was ok, no issues. make sure your looking at the comfort temp rating not the survival temp rating.

OP
M
you can always vent a bag if it is too warm but if it is not warm enough your not having a good night. I had a nemo bag and it was ok, no issues. make sure your looking at the comfort temp rating not the survival temp rating.
What nemo bag did you have? I heard that the disco is warmer then the riff but most recomend the riff. I ordered the marmont never summer due to great reveiws and i can return it if it doesn't fit. However I'm not to keen on the color. Thanks in advance man.

*zap*

WKR
I had a 15° bag that was wide in the middle....maybe riff but not sure. around 3 years ago.

OP
M
Believe REI has both of these on sale this week
Exactly why I'm shopping for a bag now. With kids and all that I gotta budget, but I want to buy the right bag that's not to cheap and having trouble deciding between a zero or 15. The nemo riff 15 would be wider allowing me to wear layers underneath probably making it more versatile, but I'm looking for any input on the subject to consider all options.

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
I have the disco 0 degree wide/tall and like it. I’ve had it down to 12 degrees and was warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk