sleep + recovery supplement?

“Midnight Drops” are an effective CBD based product.

Like others said, magnesium can help. Melatonin, though you need to experiment with the dosage. Some people take 1 mg, some take 10. If you need it to fall asleep, take it a couple of hours before bed, to stay asleep, take it when you go to bed. Valerian root, chamomile tea…. A combination of several. Experiment with what works for you and sleep in your tent as often as possible so that you’re comfortable as in your own bed.
Did you see this? I was just looking these up and this article came up....

You may try a ZMA supplement before bed on an empty stomach. My body seems to counteract the popular stuff. Melatonin works ok the first night, but if I use it two nights in a row my heartrate ramps up and pounds hard for hours. Benadryl/diphenhydramine is the same way, I'll be drowsy with a 100bpm heartrate laying in bed actively daydreaming. ZMA seems to be more subtle, could be placebo but I don't have any reason to think that's the case.

bond111

FNG
I use Momentous brand that Huberman has partnered with. I’ve noticed a huge improvement in my recovery on my Whoop metrics since I’ve been using this protocol.

2-3 Magnesium Threonate
1x Apigenin
1x Theanine
1x Inositol(just started taking it this week)

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not even sure if they still make it or what’s in it but a company called Soflete had a product called TBNN (teddy bear night night). Dude it would knock me out. It’s a protein shake with casein protein and some supplements that aid in sleep. I couldn’t hold my eyes open 15 minutes after taking it and no grogginess the following morning.

Seeknelk

WKR
I have same issue in the woods. Doesn't help that buddy zonks in seconds and snores carefree cuz he knows I'm up on guard duty. Some of it is certainly getting the bear creeps (some heavy griz country) some is excitement. But dream n grow was one that worked well and I've had really good luck with MT Ops slumber. It IS melatonin based and expensive per dose but always grabbing it last minute it seems.

I have same issue in the woods. Doesn't help that buddy zonks in seconds and snores carefree cuz he knows I'm up on guard duty. Some of it is certainly getting the bear creeps (some heavy griz country) some is excitement. But dream n grow was one that worked well and I've had really good luck with MT Ops slumber. It IS melatonin based and expensive per dose but always grabbing it last minute it seems.
Lmao yeah I can relate there, makes me so mad listening to everybody else snoring or breathing heavily passed out. I don't even sleep at home though so we get out on hunts and it's just normal for me not to sleep now. Usually night 3 I'm so tired after getting 1-2 hours sleep I'll pass out pretty quickly.