Skull cap storage/display ideas?

I am doing some spring cleaning and getting my trophy room organized. I have a pile of skull caps and a few euros that don’t make the cut for being on the wall. Approximately 20..right now they’re in a big ugly pile and have outgrown the wicker basket I was using. I’ve got a pretty small space to work with and no enclosed outdoor area/barn. Anybody have a good way to store/display a bunch of skull caps indoors? If I had some rafters in a barn/garage that would be ideal but I do not and I’d hate to box them up in some closet.

WCB

WKR
You don't have a storage shelf or empty spot on a wall in the garage? I have a "hanging" shelf in my garage where my ice fishing, trapping, deer stands, etc go. It is framed with 2x6s. I just drill them to the front of that.

OP
willfrye027
You don't have a storage shelf or empty spot on a wall in the garage? I have a "hanging" shelf in my garage where my ice fishing, trapping, deer stands, etc go. It is framed with 2x6s. I just drill them to the front of that.
No garage. We’re renting a little modular home right now. My “trophy” room doubles as my reloading room, gear room, and where I sleep in the day for night shifts. Some day will have them all nailed up in the garage!

Thover

FNG
I didn’t want to have to make a bunch of plaques and have them take up wall space, so I just picked up an old fence post on an outdoors trip

Attachments

• 0CE206C4-B556-4CB0-B65F-2E11F5251FE9.jpeg
    0CE206C4-B556-4CB0-B65F-2E11F5251FE9.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 42