Euro mount idea for barn, seeking input

So i have a plan to hang all my euro mounts at my place in OK, big wall, plenty of room for lots more. Shoulder mounts go inside the house there, but these euros will be outside in the garage/barn area. I have three people in the family that have all shot decent first bucks, and plan to display these in a semi-separate place set off by a sign or something that states “the first ones” or something like that. Looking for ideas of how this could work, what it could say, how it would look, etc

If anyone has already done such a thing, pics would be appreciated.

I plan to make this a multi-generational thing as grandkids (dont have any yet but just thinking forward) go through this process

I have seen something similar to what you describe in a friend's pole barn. The structure is used as a shop and each of the brothers or families has a main post that has one of their deer, elk or antelope hanging on it, Most are either skull caps or a self done Euro mount. The bottom section, from the floor up, has a a growth chart for their kids. So, essentially each of the main vertical posts is designated to each of the brothers. The main wall at the front of the shop has their biggest mounts on it. Hope that helps

Rich M

WKR
I been to a hunting camp years back where they put all the antler plates on a wall and wrote the name and date of the hunter on the skull plate.

Every year folks would show up and go look at all the racks. Was a positive thing til the camp disdolved to s family fued.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a cabin years ago. During the showing they had all their racks from the property displayed on the walls. With multiple hunters they had boards/planks with the year below it with multiple skull caps attached to it. This made it easy to follow the success of the property through the years. I’m sure you could do something similar with euro’s. Hope this helps.